Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Making lists to get you through your day.


So it is Tuesday morning and I am still a little bit on a high from all of the work I achieved yesterday. You know when you have one of those days where you do everything on your list! It is a great feeling at the end of the day.

Tomorrow I have a couple of non-work things planned. Little things for just me so making a list and getting those things done today will leave me feeling guilt free tomorrow. Planning things for yourself is so important. It is vital really. I love what I do but I also love spending free time with people I care about.

Here is a doll I completed yesterday. She is on eBay right now. Her name is Twila and she is a 16" Tonner Mannequin Antoinette. I love Halloween!!!

Oh yes - and I also got a link yesterday to some "at home" pictures of my dolls! I love seeing these and hope you enjoy them too!

Twilight dolls Jacob, Alice, and Bella! I believe there is more than one Bella but she will say on her site which one is mine.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO with you on the high that comes from crossing off a list completely!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete