Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Monday morning!

Just sitting here with a nice cup of coffee reading an article about stomach problems. Of course it states that I should skip the coffee. Hum.... I do love my coffee. If you find yourself taking any kind of antacids this article might help you. It is hard for me to give up my coffee... maybe herbal tea?

http://www.healyourlife.com/author-caroline-sutherland/2010/10/lifeshelp/get-healthy/are-you-hoarding-antacids?utm_id=HYLNews

I have been up since 8am. Yep - that is right. After taking the dogs out and giving all of the animals a nice proper good morning hello I grabbed that coffee I probably shouldn't have (it is Starbuck's Sumtra - one of my favorites) and started reading my emails. Then it was onto Facebook. After that I played around with my blog templates and messed up the layout... discovered I couldn't get it back the way I liked it and decided it really didn't matter that much. Now - I need to go wake Roxy and and have some breakfast. Looks like I will be skipping the wheat, per that article, and having something delicate. No dairy! Fruit? Who knows.

Maybe I will eventually get to work!

Have a happy and prosperous Monday! LL

No comments:

Post a Comment