Friday, September 25, 2009

TGIF everyone!



I can't believe it is Friday! SO happy! Love the weekends.

Tonight Roxy and I are going to the opening night of Halloween Horror Nights. We are going to check everything out - ride a few rides (yikes!) and maybe get a little scared. Who knows! It should be a lot of fun.

Enjoying a late breakfast or granola bars and fat free milk. Sort of like having cookies and milk from breakfast. Delicious! I waited too long to eat again. I listed my latest gypsy on eBay - Pesha - this morning. She is 9th in the series. It took me a bit longer because for some reason my Turbo Lister won't open so I had to go through eBay but it worked just fine. Only took a little longer.

The month is almost up and I have been terrible about listing my men! I still can't get into the old file where some of my favorites are. I have them on a disk somewhere but that requires looking. HA HA

OH NO - I also have to decorate for Halloween... and that will be crazy. My decorations are behind a wall of boxes and stuff in my garage. This weekend would be a great time to get in there are break those boxes down and make a path. That way when Oct 1st comes around I can start decorating. I love Halloween and want to enjoy it for as long as I can. I am hoping for nice weather over the weekend so I won't swelter and DIE in the heat.

Have a very happy weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment