Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This week is slipping by...


It feels like I am getting nothing done. Grrr!!!!!! I am burning DVDs and mailing them out. It takes so much time! I Just need to focus... breath and focus...

I did try to get to bed earlier last night and I managed to get an earlier start to my day. I showered, did my makeup and hair! That is a big deal. Working at home sometimes means you don't get ready for the day. A terrible habit I have fallen into. But I am turning over a new leaf - I am putting myself on that list. Now to fit exercise in. If I can just get up just a little earlier... it is so hard to work out in the afternoon... sigh.

Dolls on the list? Too many to mention.

Here is a gorgeous piece from Annie Leibovitz's Disney Dream Portrait Series. This one is of Julianne Moore as Ariel featuring Olympian Michael Phelps. You can click on the picture to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment