Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today I mailed everything out!


I am always so thrilled when I get everything mailed out but also shocked when I realize just how long it takes. Regardless - I got it done and with Roxy's help which I really appreciated.

I did play around with my Antoinettes - I was looking at all of my dolls today and got worried that I have fallen so hard for this doll. This will mean some changes! But I like variety! I just know I will need more Antoinettes.

It is getting ready to storm again. I love the rain and thunder as long as I don't have to get out in it and I keep my power.

I didn't get a commission done today but I don't have any shipping tomorrow so I will be trying very hard to finish up some that are very close already. I will post pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment