Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am so excited today!


My convention stuff is scheduled to arrive today and I am really looking forward to it. I am going to be like a little kid watching for the UPS man all day. I am still really sad that I didn't get to go to the convention but thrilled I am getting to see everything in person. I can hardly wait to see the new Ava sculpt and I can hardly wait to paint her.

I finally got to see Terminator Salvation. I am a huge Terminator fan and have been anticipating this film for a long time. I wasn't disappointed! I really really loved it. I thought they followed through with the original storyline perfectly. I loved the homage they paid to the original movie and the details that maybe only Terminator fans would notice. I particularly loved the character of Marcus but everyone was great in it.

Guess I need to get busy... I have lots of doll hairstying to do today. Weee

No comments:

Post a Comment