Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little more information on Prilosec...

or any proton pump inhibitors. Thought it would be helpful to those who have been taking it like me.
 http://www.naturalnews.com/032194_antacids_magnesium.html

http://www.real-depression-help.com/magnesium-for-depression.html

These are both very interesting to read and a bit frightening too. I picked up a book on natural remedies in place of the PPI pills.I have read about half of it. Very hard to self diagnose. I could have a Candida Yeast overgrowth. I could have H. Pylori.... who knows. It effects thousands of us each year.

My magnesium arrived yesterday... I took that along with my other vitamins (B12, Vitamin D, Women's One a Day, and others....) and I felt SO much better. I had a lot of energy last night. I was running around my house cleaning and picking up before bed and I slept great. I have not stopped taking the Prilosec as of this day. When I get the natural remedies figured out I will see what happens there. Crossing my fingers. I can't believe I have been on the crap for 5 years!

Today I plan on getting everything shipped out so I am off to do that. XOXO LL

No comments:

Post a Comment