Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!!


Yeah - I know it is the 5th but that is okay. I am just dragging after the holidays. I am so sleepy! I am getting back into the grove of things but I am sleepy. : ) I did finish up an Twilight Edward today! He has been sitting around for a while waiting for me but I took advantage of the holiday and just relaxed (between cooking and cleaning).

Yesterday I went to see Avatar in the IMAX 3D! It was incredible of course! Everyone should see it. And I am on Book Three of the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series which is a sexy vampire series I am loving... recommended my a friend! Much appreciated too as I am completely engulfed in these books.

So check out my Edward. He is on eBay now! Go see Avatar if you haven't yet and check out the Black Dagger Brotherhood if you like that sort of thing. I am off to watch the biggest loser. Oh no! Here in Florida we have overnight freeze warnings! Yikes! I had a fire going all day but I am out of wood now. Wahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment