Monday, December 7, 2009

Started walking on Friday...






but we went out to the hiking path this morning and it was closed! Then I remembered this other nature trail that I always see on the way to the big one. We tried there and found it was a little place for seniors to walk and had little exercise machines along the way. We actually had fun doing them. They weren't very hard but had good stretches, step ups, standing push ups. I liked it. We did take a nature walk too but ended up in the woods and actually found a shack someone might be occupying! Sort of scared us so we headed out of there real quick! Yikes!

Getting ready to start my day but wanted to share a few pictures from ICE finally! I remembered FINALLY to ask Steve J. Here are a few. One is a picture of Christmas trees leading in but I slipped and I thought it looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment