Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday!!!


I will add more repaint lessons later in the day. I still have all of that shipping to do and I WILL be completing it today.

On Sunday night a friend and I headed over to Halloween Horror Nights. We had so much fun! We rode The Mummy and had some really good scares. Monday morning I was completely useless. My feet hurt, I had a scratchy voice... but it was fun!

Yesterday I finished up a Gene repaint and got a few other things done. I had dinner last night out and again, had a wonderful time. This morning I got up and made some Apple Walnut muffins. I have the recipe here... they were delicious!

Apple Walnut Muffin Recipe
Preheat oven to 350

5 Tablespoon Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 Cups Grated Apples
1 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour (I like whole wheat pastry or white)
2 Teaspoons Baking Power
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (I toasted mine in the oven)

Cream butter and sugar... add eggs and mix well then add the grated apples (grated apples will be juicy - that is okay). Let the apple mixture sit for about ten minutes. While that is sitting sift all dry ingredients (except walnuts) and set aside and toast the walnuts.

Slowly mix in the dry ingredients and blend well. Add toasted walnuts.

This makes around 18 to 21 muffins depending on how big you want them. I made 21 and baked them for 22 minutes until the test stick comes out clean.

Enjoy! XOXO LL

No comments:

Post a Comment