Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Monday!

So I have already posted a bunch of repaint lessons below. If you are following the lesson remember that you can click on the pictures to make them bigger. I hope the lesson is helpful!

Had a peaceful weekend. Caught up with Glee... cute show. Loved the Britney Spears episode. Really funny. I did a little keep up on the house but really had no major plans. On Thursday I went to Halloween Horror Nights but it was SO incredibly packed I only ended up going into one house. I still had fun though.

I have some deadlines I plan on making today! I am about ready to get busy with that. A little more coffee please! I have lots of pictures to take and post. Hopefully today - if not then definitely tomorrow.

I did my first 15 minute cleaning spree in my office and I took before and after pictures. I am going to save them for later but I was really shocked by how much I actually got done in only 15 minutes. Of course I have messed it up a bit since then - I better get 15 more minutes in this morning before I mess it up some more. It will only be my second 15 minute cleanup since Thursday. I was suppose to do it every day but hey - stuff happens.

So off I go to get lots of work done! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! I am leaving off with a beautiful rendition of Poker Face by Lea Michele and Idina Menzel performed on Glee. Gorgeous voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment