Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ohhh - someone forgot about her blog!



I have been rather caught up in creating and completely forgot to update. Right now I am working on two dolls. One is from the Graveyard Vampire painting and she should be completed tomorrow. The other is an Antoinette and also should be finished tomorrow. Both have fashions.

I still have quite a few commissions to complete so I will be working on those next week only once these two dolls are finished. I have so many ideas and things that are coming up! I am really excited about taking repainting so much further with my creativity and making dolls that are truly unique and one of a kind.

The house has suffered however. Yikes! I plan on cleaning Friday. I have a lot of organizing I want to get done before the holidays. I never decorated for Halloween (sadly) and I didn't get one trick or treater.

Roxy and her best buddy, Misa did get dressed up for a party. I am posting a picture. I loved their costumes! Roxy is wearing the pink wig.

I am super tired so I am off to bed. Night!

1 comment: