Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Well - it is November already...


In Florida we had record breaking highs over the month of October. It was so hot here. It is still warm but now we will be getting rain from that hurricane. Rain is fine but always hoping for a cold front. When it comes to this time of year I really look forward to cooler weather. So far we have had a couple of cool days and that is it. Wahhh

I scheduled out my entire month so I could get those commissions completed before the New Year! It will be 2010 very soon. What happened to 2009? Christmas is in 44 days! And no - I am not ready. Though I do buy all of my Christmas paper on sale after Christmas so I am set there.

I didn't post my Dorothy I finished yesterday. I am going to repaint the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and the Lion too and will have those available later on. Hoping to breath life into them. They are so very cool.

Guess I had better go eat some breakfast and get this ball rolling.

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!! LL

No comments:

Post a Comment