Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Now what did I do today...

First off I finished another commission face. That means I have two dolls that still need their hair and body work but I am feeling pretty good about it! I will take a lot of pictures soon and show them off. One is Sonja from Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and Dalia's Dolls made the most amazing outfit! I am so lucky to be able to photograph this doll in her perfect little costume. Can't wait to share!

I managed to prepare super health food for the 3rd day in a row. I have been playing with fresh herbs to get all of the flavor and it really works. I am also buying fresh and less so I won't waste anything.

Oh yeah - and I started Resident Evil 4 over again from the beginning. No big guns... starting from scratch. I never thought in a million years I would ever really enjoy a video game but Wii changed my mind. Love it!

This game took several weeks for me to finish the first time around. But then I got all of these big machine guns and it was much easier. Then it got boring so that is why I am doing it over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment