Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Last night for Halloween Horror Nights!



Well - this is the last night for me. It is the night Roxy and I go with friends and we have express passes so we will see everything with no lines! Never did get to ride the big roller coaster. It is closed for the event but next year I will brave it.

Yesterday I finished up my ice princess arctic wolf doll and named her Arctica. She is available on my website for presale. She was a fun project.

The next few days will be pretty busy for me. Today we are going to Universal, tomorrow to the mall to finish up last minute shopping for Roxy's Halloween costume, Friday will be finishing up costumes too, and Saturday it will take me all day to get both girls ready for the party. I don't think I am going to move much on Sunday.

I realized that Halloween is Saturday and I still have some dolls I haven't finished so I guess we will have a few more fun, scary dolls anyway. I still have my Graveyard Vampire.. and a few others!

Here is a picture of Arctica! And a picture of a commission I just completed... John Paul Gaultier!

No comments:

Post a Comment