Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So I guess I have been quiet the last few days.


Sometimes I just don't feel like being on the computer except to read a few emails and check Twitter, Facebook, Prego, and other regular sites. Just not in the mood.

Super annoyed when Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's moment. I nearly jumped off the couch when I was watching. Katy Perry tweeted that it was like he stepped on a kitten. Oh so true! I don't care that he is remorseful. This isn't the first time he has done something like this. Loved that Obama called him a jackass.

Here is a list of his outrageous behavior:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2009/sep/14/kanye-west-taylor-swift-timeline

In case you didn't notice I am a huge Taylor Swift fan! A big congratulations to her first VMA! You beat them out girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment