Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I don't have a new doll to show yet...


but I am working on commissions and other dolls too. I have a lot going on! Finally took my puppies to the groomers and got their nails clipped and they smell like vanilla now. I also went to the grocery store. Steve brought a London broil over on Sunday that you put in the microwave. It was from Sam's and it was great. So to save myself some cooking time this week I picked up those pot roast type dinners that you heat up. They aren't frozen, are low fat, and taste yummy. I also bought veggies, mashed potatoes, and dessert. No cooking at all for me!

Yesterday after I was done doing all of my packaging and shipping I went to Marshall's and just walked around. I was so nice to just look at stuff, especially the Halloween and Fall decorations. How I wanted to buy it all! I didn't find anything for dolls. Sometimes you can find little goodies... but nothing much. I did get a romance novel for 50 cents! Love that.

Rox and I might go out tomorrow. Don't know yet. I plan on getting to bed early so I can get up early and do some painting in the morning. I found this notepad that is so cute! It is just a little bigger than a mousepad and has a non-slip bottom. Of course I plan on filling it out better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment