Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Gypsy?!


Well - I guess it isn't a crime. Next series will have to be scary dolls though. Love the scary dolls! Need to start brainstorming.

So Marcel is complete. Here he is... he was formally a Captain Jack Sparrow but he has gone from pirate to gypsy. He is connected to Marko and Luca through their sister, Gitana. I may even complete one more Gypsy today.

I finished up on the treadmill this morning and I am hungry!

Last night Roxy and I worked a little on the paper mache mermaid. But America's Next Top Model AND So You Think You Can Dance started last night. Love those shows!

Off to get something done... gotta wake up Rox and have some breakfast first.

OHHH - I forgot to mention that yesterday was the 30th anniversary of the day I flew home from Saudi Arabia. I can't believe it has been that long. I was only 14! I lived there 9 months and had the most amazing experience.

1 comment: