Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Working on Cameo Antoinette...


I am also going to use her for a lesson so when I am painting her I have to stop a lot and take pictures. This always takes so much longer but it is really worth it.

The last couple of days I have spent more time with Roxy than in here. Yikes! We also started that Soup Diet... always fun. I am already tired of cabbage soup and it is only Wednesday. Actually it isn't going that bad. I was a vegan for nine months and just recently decided to stop doing that. I noticed my health and energy was way down so we decided to slowly put animal products back into our diet. Of course steak on this diet will be weird to eat on Friday. I can't believe I didn't really lose any weight as a vegan. It is a huge misconception that vegans are thin.

Anyway - my energy level is going up a little bit everyday and hopefully I will be back to my old self before long. Now I better get back to work! I will post some pictures later on today. : ) For right now - here is something I painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment