Thursday, July 30, 2009

Totally loved Harry Potter yesterday...


I saw it in an Imax theater and the first 15 minutes or so are in 3D. It was so amazing - I felt like I could reach out and touch the characters. So very realistic and the movie was very faithful to the book. Really wonderfully done.

Today I am working on commissions. Taking a little break for my eyes and then I am going to get back to it. Hopefully I will be able to complete a couple of dolls that have been waiting for a long time and take some pictures before I lose the light today.

It is a really hot time here in Florida. The heat and humidity is crazy! I always look forward to the beginning of October when things cool off. Besides I love everything about autumn! Speaking of October and Halloween - here is another picture from a private collection of Dracula's Brides...

No comments:

Post a Comment