Monday, November 1, 2010

Let the holiday season begin!


October is over... November means I better get my butt in gear for the holiday season! I have three new cats too - and they love new decorations. They had a blast with my Halloween displays. I am just cringing about my Christmas tree. Let's just say I will be spraying them with little air cans until they think it comes OUT of the tree. LOL

I will be painting all day into the wee hours. Roxy has a job now so she doesn't get home until 8PM so the house is pretty quiet. Oh wait - except for the blasting GLEE music I play or Taylor Swift. Depending on my mood that is. Could be Dr. Wayne Dyer or The Power by Rhonda Byrne.

I should have new dolls to show tomorrow. I have the rest of the repaint lesson to post as well and should have that finished up by the end of this week.

Happy November everyone and welcome in the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment